Unfortunately, TrapCall does not support Apple's iTunes Family Sharing. If you have another iPhone you'd like to activate with TrapCall, you'll need to use a different Apple ID to purchase a membership.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I sign up for TrapCall?
- Does TrapCall offer a free trial?
- Can I use a single Apple ID to purchase TrapCall on multiple phones (Family Sharing)?
- How can I change from a monthly to a yearly subscription?
- How can I change my plan?
- How do I update the card on file?
- Why is there a charge on my card?
- How can I change the phone number on my account?
- How will I be billed?
Please sign in to leave a comment.