Unfortunately, TrapCall does not support Apple's iTunes Family Sharing. If you have another iPhone you'd like to activate with TrapCall, you'll need to use a different Apple ID to purchase a membership.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Can I use a single Apple ID to purchase TrapCall on multiple phones (Family Sharing)?
- How do I cancel my TrapCall for iOS subscription?
- How can I change from a monthly to a yearly subscription?
- Why is there a charge on my card?
- How can I change my plan?
- How do I update the card on file?