If you are experiencing issues programming TrapCall on your Sprint phone, this may be due to Sprint's Wi-Fi Calling feature interfering with call forwarding. In order to resolve this issue, you'll need to deactivate Wi-Fi Calling. Before doing so, please check with your carrier as this may increase your data usage. Here's how to deactivate Wi-Fi calling:
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi Calling on your Android device.
- From the menu option, in the top right, select Deactivate Wi-Fi Calling.
- The 9-1-1 Registered Location screen may be presented. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Deactivate Wi-Fi Calling Service.
- Proceed through the prompts to deactivate.
- After this, please proceed with the activation instructions provided by the app. You should not see this issue persist.
If you do run into any issues or have questions please feel free to contact our support team. You can also contact Sprint directly at (844) 665-6327 to disable Wi-Fi calling on your line.