Whenever TrapCall blocks a spam call, you will receive an alert letting you know about the call. Depending on your alert preferences, this could be a push notification, an SMS alert, or an email. If you’d like to make changes to your Spam Alert preferences, please click HERE to adjust your settings from TrapCall.com.
Articles in this section
- How can I enable Spam Call Blocking for iPhone?
- What is Live Caller ID?
- How do I add numbers to the Blacklist?
- How do I remove a number from the Blacklist?
- What is Privacy Lock?
- Why am I receiving a call from (229) 518 - 6462?
- How does Spam Call Blocking for iPhone work?
- How does Spam Protection for Android work?
- Why did TrapCall mark my call as Spam?
- How do I whitelist a phone number in TrapCall?