Since TrapCall and Google Voice use a feature called Conditional Call Forwarding, you won't be able to activate both on your device. However, we have the ability to forward your calls from TrapCall to Google Voice instead of your normal voicemail. To do so, all we need is your Google Voice number. Once retrieved, visit our Live Chat to speak to one of our technical representatives so we can set up your TrapCall account to forward calls to Google Voice.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my carrier voicemail?
- How do I access my voicemails?
- Can I share or download my voicemails?
- How can I change my TrapCall voicemail greeting?
- Why are my voicemails are coming through as texts?
- What is a voicemail transcription?
- Does my plan come with voicemail transcriptions enabled?
- How do I restore my carrier voicemail?
- How can I fix my voicemail issue?
- What's going on with my Verizon voicemail?