Since TrapCall and YouMail use a feature called Conditional Call Forwarding, you won't be able to activate both on your device. However, we have the ability to forward your calls from TrapCall to YouMail instead of your normal voicemail. First, we need your YouMail deposit number. To access your deposit number, please log into your account online at www.YouMail.com. Once you've logged in with your phone number and PIN, select Settings, and on the left hand panel, please select My Phones. Underneath your number, there is a deposit number which is used to activate YouMail. Then visit our Live Chat to speak to one of our technical representatives so we can set up your TrapCall account to forward calls to YouMail.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my carrier voicemail?
- How do I access my voicemails?
- Can I share or download my voicemails?
- How can I change my TrapCall voicemail greeting?
- Why are my voicemails are coming through as texts?
- What is a voicemail transcription?
- Does my plan come with voicemail transcriptions enabled?
- How do I restore my carrier voicemail?
- How can I fix my voicemail issue?
- What's going on with my Verizon voicemail?