TrapCall’s Spam Protection for Android protects you from unwanted calls by alerting you when you receive a call from a Spam number. As long as you’ve installed the Android app and given us Contacts permission, we’ll add the Flagged as Spam contact to your phone to ensure that you’re alerted when you get a call from a number that has been reported as spam.
Articles in this section
- How can I enable Spam Call Blocking for iPhone?
- What is Live Caller ID?
- How do I add numbers to the blacklist?
- How do I remove a number from the Blacklist?
- What is Privacy Lock?
- Why am I receiving a call from (229) 518 - 6462?
- How does Spam Call Blocking for iPhone work?
- How does Spam Protection for Android work?
- Why did TrapCall mark my call as Spam?
- How do I whitelist a phone number in TrapCall?