If you have an iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, or 6S Plus you may receive an Error Performing Request message during activation. To resolve this error, on your phone please go to Settings > Phone > Call Forwarding. Ensure that the Call Forwarding button is in the off position. Now, redial the activation instructions you were provided. You should see Setting Activation Succeeded. Your phone is now activated.
Articles in this section
- Activate Your TrapCall Account (Video)
- How to unmask calls with TrapCall (Video)
- Setting up TrapCall through your carrier (Video)
- How do I unmask a blocked call? (Video)
- How do I set up my phone with TrapCall? (Video)
- How do I decline calls on my iPhone?
- Activate TrapCall on iPhone 6 or newer (Video)
- How do I activate/deactivate TrapCall on my AT&T phone?
- How do I activate/deactivate TrapCall on my MetroPCS phone? (Video)
- How do I activate/deactivate TrapCall on my Sprint phone?