When a caller leaves a voicemail, you'll receive a text with the audio file. If you have our Premium or Ultimate subscription, you will also receive transcriptions, if this feature is enabled. Transcriptions type out your voicemails, allowing you to read them instead of playing the audio. When you’re ready to listen to your voicemail, click the play button and the message will begin.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my carrier voicemail?
- How do I access my voicemails?
- Can I share or download my voicemails?
- How can I change my TrapCall voicemail greeting?
- Why are my voicemails are coming through as texts?
- What is a voicemail transcription?
- Does my plan come with voicemail transcriptions enabled?
- How do I restore my carrier voicemail?
- How can I fix my voicemail issue?
- What's going on with my Verizon voicemail?