TrapCall unmasks Blocked, Restricted, and Private calls you receive. Unknown calls and VoIP numbers can't be unmasked, but with Privacy Lock, these calls can't get through unless you let them. When this feature is enabled, unknown callers you reject are asked to record their name before the call is connected. When the call rings back to you, we'll play their recorded name and give you the chance to accept, hang up, or send the call to voicemail. This feature is available with a Premium or Ultimate subscription.
Articles in this section
- How does the blacklist work?
- What is Privacy Lock?
- How can I enable Spam Call Blocking for iPhone?
- Problems enabling Spam Call Blocking for iPhone?
- What is Live Caller ID?
- How do I add numbers to the blacklist?
- How do I remove a number from the Blacklist?
- Why am I receiving a call from (229) 518 - 6462?
- How does Spam Call Blocking for iPhone work?
- How does Spam Protection for Android work?