There are two ways to decline a call on your iPhone. If your iPhone is unlocked, you can simply press the red Decline button. If your iPhone is locked, just double tap the power button on the side of your iPhone. This is the same button used to put the display to sleep. For older iPhone models, the power button may be located at the top of your iPhone.
Articles in this section
- Activate Your TrapCall Account (Video)
- How to unmask calls with TrapCall (Video)
- Setting up TrapCall through your carrier (Video)
- How do I unmask a blocked call? (Video)
- How do I set up my phone with TrapCall? (Video)
- How do I decline calls on my iPhone?
- Activate TrapCall on iPhone 6 or newer (Video)
- How do I activate/deactivate TrapCall on my AT&T phone?
- How do I activate/deactivate TrapCall on my MetroPCS phone? (Video)
- How do I activate/deactivate TrapCall on my Sprint phone?