Activate your TrapCall account by carefully copying and pasting TrapCall's activation numbers into your phone's dialer. Just enter and dial the number into your dial pad, as though you are placing a call. Be sure to include special characters like * and #.
Articles in this section
- Activate Your TrapCall Account (Video)
- How to unmask calls with TrapCall (Video)
- Setting up TrapCall through your carrier (Video)
- How do I unmask a blocked call? (Video)
- How do I set up my phone with TrapCall? (Video)
- How do I decline calls on my iPhone?
- Activate TrapCall on iPhone 6 or newer (Video)
- How do I activate/deactivate TrapCall on my AT&T phone?
- How do I activate/deactivate TrapCall on my MetroPCS phone? (Video)
- How do I activate/deactivate TrapCall on my Sprint phone?